As 2009 comes to a close its normal to reflect and think back to the past year.
To think of my goals I made at the beginning of the year.
To see what I have accomplished.
{I did not complete it all}
{but} I feel as though much has changed.
More so on an emotional {I’m changing} basis.
-In developing a crush I learned that my heart was healed and I was ready to fall for someone again.
-a friendship was broken. But I learned so much about myself. I learned how independent I am. I learned to not allow people to treat me like dirt. I learned to not let people take advantage of me. I learned I am stronger than I think I am.
-I realized what having true friends really means and I realized how it feels to have them in my life.
-I’ve stepped out of my comfort zone. Challenged myself to new things.
-Gained new friends while strengthening the friendships I have.
-I have seen my confidence grow.
-and I am learning to Love me! {which needs to happen first, before I can truly love someone else}
Other things happened as well…
-I went to California for the first time. And attended an Ellen taping.
-I graduated with my BS in Psychology.
-I also graduated from Institute.
-{and on the way to said graduation} I was in my first {full-on} car accident. Which resulted in getting a new car.
-Learned that I love to throw parties/showers for friends.
-I also learned I love to bake and cook. {As you have seen on Oh Snaps}
As I look back on this year, some of it seems so far away while at the same time speeding by. {Does that make sense?}
How do you feel looking back on 2009? Did you accomplish what you wanted to?
...up next…my thoughts on 2010!






4 comments:
I think you did an amazing job growing and caring for yourself. You sure had a lot happen this past year... now on to more exciting things in 2010.
You accomplished a lot. YOu should feel proud. And Ellen? I'm jealous!
what a great re-cap! yippee for 2010! happy new year!
I'm so glad that you can look back and still stay positive even though things happened that you might've not wante to have happened. I'm glad to be part of your 2009 :)
Post a Comment