Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My BiRtHDaY!!!

december 14th
yesterday
i turned 25
and as my Dad so kindly pointed out,
a quarter of a century old. {thanks Dad}
what a good day
it began with sleeping in
i then met my mom for lunch {papa kelsy's} and brought her home with me
{she left work early, YAY for ditching}
we then just relaxed and chilled catching up on some of our DVR shows
{like SYTYCD}
My {wonderful} parents then made my birthday dinner: chicken katsu
and my birthday dessert: 6 layer bars
it was WONDERFUL!
and I got a lot of great stuff!!!
1. Rosebud headband. 2. Rosebud hair pins. 3. Camelbak water bottle.
4. Pearl necklace from Down East Basics. 5. Martha Stewarts Cupcakes. 6. iPhone/iPod car charger.
7. Mr Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange. 8. Venus replacement blades. 9. Pigs Aplenty, Pigs Galore!
and a DVD/VHS combo player {not pictured}
{I hope that's everything}

Thank You bunches!!!
I had a very nice quarter of a century turning birthday ;)


signatureclear

9 comments:

Andi said...

Happy birthday! Great presents!

thegirlhassparke said...

Happy Birthday! Its my birthday today too. Christmas babies! Great pressies.

● C E L I N A ● said...

Re Happy birthday!

I want that pig book..and the one about darcy

Micaela said...

i am such a bad friend to have missed your birthday! :( but now we are both a quarter of a century old (lol to your Dad). 25 was my scary age but it's actually not bad :)

i'm enjoying it so far!
and what great pressies you got!!!! i have never heard of the Darcy book so you will have to tell me what you think pls :)


happy birthday sweet girl. I hope you felt as you should be-- celebrated and made a wish before you blew out your birthday candles. i believe in those wishes.

love you!

Amanda said...

You got so much great stuff!!! Love the headband by the way! I'm glad that your A-OH-KAY about being a quarter of a century old. I personally would think it would be fun to be :)

Rebecca said...

happy birthday ornament swap friend! xx

Erin Cox said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Yay!! I'm glad you had such a fun birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

happy late birthday! it sounds like you had a fab day and the present look amazing!