Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby Daniel

Daniel




This is my cousin {Brandi's) son. Daniel.
Daniel is only 9 months old.
They found that he had a brain tumor and got news yesterday that the tumor was cancerous.
A very rare type of cancer called Anapastic Astrocytoma.
Daniel and his family have a long road ahead.
Soon on his SITE there will be a way to donate money to help the family.
{I will let you know when that happens}
But right now...I am simply asking for your prayers for him and his family at this time.
Please take a button and spread the word!
THANK YOU!

signatureclear

6 comments:

thegirlhassparke said...

This is awful news, I cannot even comprehend what your family is going through. My thoughts and prayers will be with little Daniel and your family. x

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!! My prayers are with your cousins baby. I'm sorry your family has to go through this.

Krista said...

I copied your blog post. I hope you don't mind. I hope this little angel gets better soon!

Belen said...

OH NO! :( I will definitely take this button and place it on my blog. I forward it to all that I can to my friends on Facebook as well.

Terrible news. :/

I send my love to him and his family.

Anonymous said...

this just breaks my heart when i hear stories like this and what an angel face this boy has... they will be in my prayers..

ps thank you for your comment on my blog when Micaela was guest posting. i love meeting new bloggers.

Micaela said...

oh Krissa, i just saw this post of yours and i am SAD beyond words :(

i believe in the power of prayer and you have ALL of mine. ALL of them. i will tell my pappa to tell our church to pray for sweet baby daniel.

this breaks my heart, but i know he's a little trooper. xoxo

all my love to you!