Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Weekend Update!

Christmas is over.
It slowly creeps up on you and then passes you by in a flash.
My Christmas was WONDERFUL!

After work {my half-day} on Christmas Eve, Tylon and I ventured out to finish up shopping. We went everywhere…Wal-Mart, K-Mart, Target, Kohl’s, The Mall, The Outlet Mall, CVS, Basha’s, Walgreens. Yes, we went everywhere. But we found everything we needed too. After getting home I took a nap. Then wrapped up all those gifts. Ate our Mexican dinner and then watched the newest Harry Potter and then the traditional It’s a Wonderful Life. We then headed to bed and waited for Santa.

Now that we are older we sleep in longer. We started our Christmas morning at 9 am. It was nice. We all sat in our designated seating area. While presents were passed out. We open our gifts one at a time. This year we began oldest to youngest. That means I got to go first {I think that was a first}. We all opened presents with our large 62” fireplace blazing in the background…{haha}. Santa was good to me this year…I guess that means I was a good girl, huh?

Zach came over Wednesday and stayed till Christmas. And Randon and Callie came Christmas afternoon. It was so fun to have them here. We played games and ate a TON of good food…{okay I ate a ton of good food}. All I know is that my goal is to prepare early for next year.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!!

Now I am {excitedly} looking forward to the New Year!


signatureclear

No comments: