Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Graduated


I am officially graduated!
I finally got my final grades and did great so it is official.
So guess what?

Graduation Party!!!
May 23rd at 7:00 pm
My house
Come and Go!

Photobucket

11 comments:

LissaMarie said...

congrats!!

Kylee said...

Watch out!!! ha ha good job Krissa :)

Karies place said...

Well done!!!

heather said...

YAYAYAYAY!!! I wish I could come and party with you!!

● C E L I N A ● said...

Congratulations.

LeVander Family said...

Congrats! That is huge, you're awesome! I wish I lived closer, I would totally come crash your party;)

Callie said...

AWESOME! I'm glad you are doing it while we are there! Can't wait to see you and play! CONGRATS!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Boo-ya! Congrats!!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

P.S. It's Friday...
Where's the movie quote?
It's seriously my fav.

Krissa said...

ha...its coming! It will be up later. I forgot to pull stuff last night :)

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

You go girl!!!