Wow…this weekend sure went by super fast…
Was it just me??? Or do you think so too….
I am thinking that December in general just goes by super fast….there is just so much going on…
Friday…I met up with a a friend I have not seen in over a year {since she got married} we went to the Cheesecake Factory. {Oh how I love that place} It was so nice to see her and catch up! Randon and Callie down this weekend. So fun!
Saturday….I met my cousin {Shaylen} for lunch at Liberty Market. I absolutely love this girl! It was so good to chat. I then went over to Sam’s where we put together the majority of the decoration for Jessica’s shower this coming Saturday. It was so fun…and those girls {Sam & Suzi} sure cranked out the décor fast. It was wonderful. I will post pictures after the shower this weekend. The rest of the evening was spent with my amazing family. I loved it!
Oh…and we got our Christmas Tree. We will be decorating it tonight…I love the smell of a real Christmas tree!!!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!!






1 comment:
yay for lunch dates! i love you too!!
Post a Comment