so when Meg posted about this...I fell in love...
even more so because of the song...
as I just haven't met him yet...{either}
and i know i will...
at the right time...
it will all work out...
with a little more timing and bit more luck!
"I Might Have To Wait
I'll Never Give Up
I Guess It's Half Timing
And The Other Half's Luck
Wherever You Are
Whenever It's Right
You Come Out Of Nowhere And Into My Life
And I Know That We Can Be So Amazing
And Baby Your Love Is Gonna Change Me
And Now I Can See Every Possibility"
I'll Never Give Up
I Guess It's Half Timing
And The Other Half's Luck
Wherever You Are
Whenever It's Right
You Come Out Of Nowhere And Into My Life
And I Know That We Can Be So Amazing
And Baby Your Love Is Gonna Change Me
And Now I Can See Every Possibility"
{and hello, whats better than that smile and dancing in a grocery store. I wish that was me. }






3 comments:
thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments. i am so happy to have found yours as well.
this song just makes me happy everytime i hear it and wouldn't you just love to be in that video with him...such a doll
xoxo
ooh i really love this song- this fits me perfectly as well :) and it makes me wanna go dance around the grocery store! thanks so much for posting this! i've never realized how cute he is!
What a cute music video!! I love that song!
Post a Comment