Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty;
not on your past misfortunes of which all men have some.
-Charles Dickens
2008 in Rewind: (in no particular order)
- Completed my bachelors degree in Psychology!
- Got Bangs :)
- Made the decision to have a life changing surgery
- Threw an amazing bachelorette party for Kelly
- Got Crafty!
- Sang in church
- Started a blog...and a craft blog...
- Read Twilight (twice)
- Went to General Conference in April
- Got my first speeding ticket
- Participated in London's Run
- Went quading for the first time
- Went to 3 concerts ( Carrie, Keith, and Dashboard Confessional)
- Became addicted to Hobby Lobby
- Learned and admitted that I am a blog stalker
Plans for 2009:
- Get better with my finances
- Learn to play Guitar
- Learn how to crochet
- ROADTRIP ... up the west coast with my bestie!
- Hike Havasupai in May
- Write in my Journal more...
- Be more organized
- Become a better blogger
I am sure there are more...I just cant think right now...I will add them throughout the year.
Happy New Year!!! It is going to be the best one yet!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Year in Review
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
You gotta help me make my blog more interesting...
Wow .. you had an amazing 2008! 2009 will be just as good if not better!
Post a Comment