Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 5: Eugene to Beaverton, OR

We arrived to our destination!
Our first stop was breakfast. We were hungry.
We went to a place called Shari's. It was good, as you can see.
I love me some breakfast food!!!
Umm....and how can anyone resist a pecan caramel cinnamon swirl.We did a bit of laundry as well.

Mom flew out to meet us in Beaverton on Friday. So our plan was to get our Hotel. Which we did. I made a new friend, Devin. Who gave us a great deal on our room. We finally met up with Mom over at her friend Linda's house. We visited with them for awhile. Chelsea and I then went out to Portland with Kyle, Keri, and Stewart while the mom's stayed back and visited. Since I have never had sushi it was decided that I was going to have to try some so that's what we did. All I can say is that it was interesting. It was good, not great, but good. We had fun!
As Stewart said, "Eating sushi is like eating an action figure."
I think I agree.

Day 6 was crazy busy....stay tuned!
Photobucket

2 comments:

☂niki. said...

how fun! you lucky duck!

Walters Family said...

It was soooo good to see you. I missed you. I felt like I hadn't seen you in like a month. It was great fun staying in the hotel with you and Chelsea... great fun for me, that is.