Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 4: Redding, CA to Eugene, OR

We had nowhere we had to be so we just went with the flow.
It was nice!
We drove through Jadon's mission area.
It was neat to see his area and to think he served there for two years.

We stopped in Yreka, CA to see a town Jadon served in for 4 months.
It was a cute little town.
We stopped to eat at a little pizza place.
It was really good. We walked the main street there going into the little stores.
It was a cute town!

Rest Area's became our friends.
Here is a stop we made before Eugene.

We definitely need to stretch out those legs. And went for a photo op while there.
So pretty!We found a pool this time that was heated and it also had a jacuzzi and a sauna.
It was nice. So much better than the last cockroach infested pool.

I will add that the Google Maps application on my iPhone has become a good friend as we have used it quite a bit on the trip. Definitely a lifesaver!

{I am actually back home so I will try to get the rest of the days up as soon as possible!!}


Photobucket

1 comment:

heather said...

You're pictures are gorgeous! It looks like you had a total blast!

I wanna hear all about it! AND let me know how many miles you went over the vacation!