Thursday, May 7, 2009

♥ Thankful Thursdays ♥

♥ For my google maps application on my phone. It helped us get to so many places. It also helped when we were craving Mexican food or wanted a hotel with a pool. ♥

♥ That my car functioned properly and had no problems. I am also so grateful that I did not get a ticket! ♥

♥ A good book. I read while I work out and I work out for at least twice as long and it seems to go by so much faster. I am loosing sleep though...it is my mom's fault (her book recommendation) ♥

♥ Most importantly my Mom. She is amazing. I am so grateful to have her in my life. She is always there. A great Mom and a best friend! ♥

1 comment:

Walters Family said...

I love you, girl! You're the bomb!Love Mom