Sad, I have no pictures for today.
We arrived in Burbank in time to get prettified to go out to dinner.
We decided we would try to find a place on Ventura Blvd.
We finally found a good place that we knew was open, California Pizza Kitchen.
It was good. That town is crazy!
I really do not think I could live there. I would go insane.
I can't handle the busyness.
We got to bed at a decent time to get up for an amazing day that follows!
We arrived in Burbank in time to get prettified to go out to dinner.
We decided we would try to find a place on Ventura Blvd.
We finally found a good place that we knew was open, California Pizza Kitchen.
It was good. That town is crazy!
I really do not think I could live there. I would go insane.
I can't handle the busyness.
We got to bed at a decent time to get up for an amazing day that follows!






No comments:
Post a Comment