Saturday was hectic. I helped my Mom make some earrings for my Grandma for mother's day. (You can see them here.) I then went and did some last minute shopping for my Mom and while I was out I got a call about going to see my Grandma get her ear's pierced. So I met up with them to watch her get her ear's pierced. She is one tough cookie as they had to redo one of her ear's. That night my mom and I had to go to a Havasupai meeting. At that point they still did not know if we would be able to go down because of the swine flu. (We just found out today that they are not allowing us to go down, I am so so bummed about it!)
Sunday was Mother's Day. Mom opened her gifts. We ate chimichangas and for dessert she got oatmeal cake. It was good. We watched 'The Curios Case of Benjamin Button' it was a good movie. And that was my weekend.






1 comment:
sounds like a perfect weekend! and the photos of you and your mom below...amazing!!
Post a Comment