Sunday, May 10, 2009

To Mom!


Mother Dearest!
Nothing I say can express how much I appreciate you in my life. I am so grateful that you are my mom. And I am so grateful that you are also my best friend. I am grateful for those random hugs, its usually when I am in the most need of them. I am grateful for your listening ear. For your understanding. For your love. For your patience. For your wisdom. and for your advice. I am so thankful for you in my life. Thank you for always being there for me! Thank you for the shining example you have always been. Happy Mother's Day!
I love you!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Walters Family said...

Thank you so much. You make motherhood so easy. I am so grateful for the wonderful children in my life. I am so grateful for YOU, who is also my best friend. You have been so much more than a listening ear and given such wonderful advice to me. You have helped me see the other side of things and made me a better person and mother. Thank you for YOU. You will be a wonderful, awesome mother some day. I love you, Krissa!

heather said...

You've got on awesome mom! I've always loved her!