Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend Update

This weekend was crazy!
Friday...I picked my Mom up from work. We hit some stores and stopped by to see Baby Daniel. That boy is a trooper. We ran a few errands and made it home to make 3 cakes. Yes, 3...for cake balls. I then went out with Amanda and Heather to run some more errands. Get some Christmas shopping done. And made it back home to finish up the cake balls. Mom and I dipped them in chocolate...THEE worst part of the whole process. I am so grateful my Mom was there to help me. THANK YOU Mom!
Saturday was Jessica's baby shower. It was so fun to finally see all the work come together. I posted pictures over at Oh Snap...so go check it out. The Shower was a huge success. {Thank You Sam, Suzi, and Natalie.} I then went with my Mom to get a Mani & Pedi. {Happy Birthday to ME!} It was so nice to get one...I have not had that done since March. Saturday night there was an activity where we went to go see the Temple Lights and then went for some pizza. It was tons of fun. I was so happy it was not too cold. I think the pizza place was colder than walking around outside at the temple.
I am so looking forward to having tomorrow off...YAY!
And maybe. just maybe. I will not wake up at 7:20 am with a headache.
I hope you all had a LOVELY weekend!!!

signatureclear

4 comments:

meg fee said...

i'm so sorry about your gorgeous cousin, but i'm sending lots and lots of good energy your way!

xo

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

I just found you.. sorry about your cousin... lots of prayers.

heather said...

UM. Happy Birthday! I feel like a jerk. I just saw your mom's post. Was it a good one? Are you gonna post about it?

Amanda said...

It was a fun weekend! I'm glad you had a fun Birthday!! Have fun at the Cheesecake factory tonight eating orange chicken!!!!!