This weekend seemed to go by all too fast!
Randon and Callie came in Friday night and stayed till Monday!
Randon and Callie came in Friday night and stayed till Monday!
It was filled with games, movies, and card making. It was a lot of fun!
My graduation party was Saturday night. Thanks to all who came. It was fun and so nice to see everyone and visit. I am just now realizing that we did not get any pictures (darn it!).
It was so nice to have Friday and Monday off, it made for a very nice long weekend.
Because the weekend was just packed with fun it was nice to chill at home with the family and watch a couple movies together on Monday.
Today, I am super tired. I do not feel like I slept much at all last night. UGH! I am hoping that work will go by fast today! Although I do not think I will get a nap.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
My graduation party was Saturday night. Thanks to all who came. It was fun and so nice to see everyone and visit. I am just now realizing that we did not get any pictures (darn it!).
It was so nice to have Friday and Monday off, it made for a very nice long weekend.
Because the weekend was just packed with fun it was nice to chill at home with the family and watch a couple movies together on Monday.
Today, I am super tired. I do not feel like I slept much at all last night. UGH! I am hoping that work will go by fast today! Although I do not think I will get a nap.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!






1 comment:
congrats on graduation!!
Post a Comment