This was a nice weekend.
Friday was was nice and relaxing for the most part.
I went to a few stores and found a cute craft to do Saturday.
I love to sleep in.
And I love even more no longer worrying about needing to get homework done.
Saturday I went over to Samantha's and met up with Natalie there and we did this fun little craft.
{I have one that says LOVE that I might do a giveaway with later...stay tuned}
Saturday night our ward had a dinner and a little play they put on. It was nice.
Friday was was nice and relaxing for the most part.
I went to a few stores and found a cute craft to do Saturday.
I love to sleep in.
And I love even more no longer worrying about needing to get homework done.
Saturday I went over to Samantha's and met up with Natalie there and we did this fun little craft.
{I have one that says LOVE that I might do a giveaway with later...stay tuned}
Saturday night our ward had a dinner and a little play they put on. It was nice.
I am looking forward to this coming weekend when Randon and Callie will be here...
Oh and I just found out that I am graduating from Institute on Tuesday, I had no idea!
Oh and I just found out that I am graduating from Institute on Tuesday, I had no idea!






3 comments:
Sounds like a pretty darn good weekend =) The craft is adorable, so I hope you decide to do a giveaway and then pick me as the winner (completely randomly on purpose, of course!).
Congratulations on Institute graduation!
Glad you had a good weekend! I did too!
Oh craft day was so fun!!! Yours turned out so cute! I loved it! I can't wait for the next one!!
Post a Comment