Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tucson and other tidbits

(Mark and Nona (Callie's parents), Randon and Callie, Me, Mom and Dad)

Randon's project he has been working on for a long time was finally done and U of A had a senior design presentation day. Mom, Dad, and I drove out Tuesday to go see his final presentation. Their project was amazing. They did a great job and were nominated for 2 awards. It was neat to see the final product. It was also nice to see them and have a chance to visit for a little bit.

Sunday was my last day of school. If I passed those classes (there is no reason I should not have) I will officially graduate. I need to call the school and make sure all is okay. I seem to have bad luck with not being informed about stuff. If all is well graduation party here we come!

Today was the first day that the steering wheel was HOT to the touch when I got in after work. Summer is officially here. Which hopefully means monsoons right.



Photobucket

2 comments:

☂niki. said...

wow,congrats!!

it must feel so great to be done with school!

heather said...

YAY for Randon!!! AND YAY for you!! :)