Friday, May 22, 2009

Movie Quote Friday!

License to Wed

{I love this movie...I love John Krasinski}

Reverend Frank: I'm gonna have to heal you. We have got to pray! We have got to pray! We have got to pray to make it through the day!
Ben Murphy: [pause] Was that M.C. Hammer?
Ben Murphy: Jesus! You scared me.
Choir Boy: Jesus didn't scare you. I did. Ben Murphy: Do you wanna walk the midget? Sadie Jones: ...I wanna pass the course, don't you?
Ben Murphy: Yes, I wanna pass the course...
Sadie Jones: So...
Ben Murphy: So, I also wanna play pickle me tickle me with my really hot fiancée. Sadie Jones: I was just thinking about you.

Ben Murphy: Yea.

Sadie Jones: My family said some things to me yesterday about me not relying on you and it got me thinking about the stupid truck you drew in your wedding vow notebook and i know that this is going to sound so weird but it's why I love you.

You know you don't always say the right things or do the right things but some how I know that you would jump through a hoop of fire for me.


{If anyone has requests for Movie Quote Friday...leave it in a comment}

Photobucket

3 comments:

Chelsea Diane said...

Ooo I love that movie.. okay okay I love John! haha!
Let's see.. have you done P.S I love You...that's a great one!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

Love this movie so much! You chose some great quotes from it too!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

OH yaya!!!!! Love it!!