Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
I have been really wanting to watch this movie but I can't find it. Ptth! One of my absolute favorites!!!
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers-Barn Dance - Click here for the most popular videos
Adam: [singing to Gideon about being in love] How can you tell what's in its spell? How can you tell unless you've tried it? Wait for that kiss you're certain of. And let your heart decide when you're in love.

Adam: Love is like the measles. You only get it once, and the older you are, the harder you take it.

Dorcas: I've always wanted to be a June Bride... and have a baby right off, in the spring maybe.

Rev. Elcott: [after rounding up the girls] Now we're all fathers and we love you, so don't be afraid to answer. A ways back I heard a wee babe crying in the house. Whose is it?
[girls look at one another]
Rev. Elcott: Whose is it, don't be afraid to tell?
Girls: [all at once and smiling] Mine!






2 comments:
You have such good taste, my dear!
One of my all time favorite movies. Do yourself a favor and just buy it from Amazon.com...it's probably fairly cheap and then you'll have it forever =)
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that movie! I wonder where my DVD is... ugh! We will have to tear apart the house to find it.
Post a Comment