Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Introducing Fiona



Tonight could not have gone any better.
I absolutely love it and could not stop smiling.
Welcome back new car smell.
I will write more tomorrow about the night.
But its late and I need to get to bed.
Wanted to get pictures up as soon as possible!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Walters Family said...

She is beautiful and we couldn't be happier for you! God was sure smiling down on you for the great deal you got. Congratulations! Now, lets go on a road trip!!! Welcome to the Family, Fiona!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

how exciting! so glad everything worked out!

like her name too :)

Alyssa said...

wow that all worked out fast! congrats, awesome car!

susette said...

Wow! She is gorgeous! We love white cars in our family. Currently we have three.

deb@virginia blue said...

LOVE her name!
she's smashing, too :)

heather said...

Oh. She's so pretty!!

Chelsea Diane said...

Ooo sooo pretty!! I bet you look good in it!! :) Congrats!

● C E L I N A ● said...

EXCITING! I love getting new cars...I want one now.