We hiked Multnomah Falls. It was a total of 5.5 miles. It was tough. That uphill action was not fun at all. Many times I wanted to see how far I could roll down that mountain. But I kept hiking. Hoping that around that next corner we would be going downhill.

The scenery was absolutely beautiful!


This was my view most of the way!

So this is looking down from the top of Multnomah Falls. You can see the parking lot. Kind of trippy. Oh, but don't let this confuse you, there was still a ton of uphill action from here.

I love this picture!


Mom was having a ton of fun! I am glad she really liked it! It kept me going!

Overall, it was super neat and I am so glad I did it. It was tough. But that scenery was sure beautiful. I have never seen so much green in my life!
We had to drop Mom off at the airport after.
I was sad to have to drop her off. We had a lot of fun!

So later that evening we were craving some of that Tillamook Ice Cream.
So we went out and got some. It was delicious!
4 comments:
I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had such a good time! How fun! I can't wait to see you and mom and dad on Tuesday! I'm so excited you are coming!
Look at you out living life and enjoying nature!! You inspire me!
IT WAS THE BEST!!! I don't know if I enjoyed anything as much as I enjoyed that hike. It was so energizing, exciting, and soooo beautiful. Wow! It was awesome!!! I would do it again in a minute!!! LOVED IT! It was so awesome to do it with YOU too! I had such an awesome time! I am bummed I missed more of that Tillamook ice cream, that stuff was wonderful!! You guys are a total blast!!
Jealous! I miss seeing waterfalls and being up in the mountains! I'll have to go there someday with my family!
Post a Comment