Seaside, Cannon Beach, and Tillamook Factory

Mom and I at Seaside.

I {heart} sandy beaches!

Walking through the little shops around Seaside. It was so cold and windy!

At a hat shop in seaside. What do you think? Can we pull it off?

Mom and Linda future members of the Red Hat Club, their glasses are a nice touch.

Future members of the Red Hat Club. I can't wait!

At Cannon Beach. This is my FAVORITE beach. I absolutely love it!

This picture just makes me smile!

Haystack Rock...as seen in the movie Goonies

At the Tillamook Factory. We got there just before it closed.
So we were unable to go on a tour:(

But we were sure to grab some Tillamook Ice Cream. It is so so good.
I wish Arizona carried Tillamook Ice Cream!

That night Chelsea and I went with Kyle and Keri over to their friend's house for karaoke. I did not get up there and sing. But it was fun to see everyone else get up there and it was nice to meet everyone there.
3 comments:
It was sooooo cold, it went straight to your bones... but boy, was it ever beautiful. The ice cream was delicious! It really was a fun day. That hat shop was super fun and that glasses place... I am just glad you didn't show those pictures. What great memories!
looks like you guys are having an amaaaazing trip! :)
I love the pictures of the beach and the red hats are hilarious!
Post a Comment