Part 1
Saturday was a busy day.
The plan was to get breakfast, and then Seasides, Cannon Beach, and Tillamook.
Saturday was a busy day.
The plan was to get breakfast, and then Seasides, Cannon Beach, and Tillamook.
It was raining on and off throughout the day.
It did not interfere with our plans, that's all that mattered!
The rest of Day 6 is coming up!






2 comments:
What a great day that was... Camp 18 is awesome, like a nice old mining camp place. Great food too!
I am so loving the pictures! I seriously am going to show all these to Nathaniel. He used to go up the west coast and back every summer when he was a kid. He's probably familiar with many of these places.
All these picts are making me "trunky" for a family vacation! :)
someday... (sigh)
Did I tell you that visit to AZ, Evelyn was sick with horrible stomach pains and diarrhea? My family helped out a lot but nights were awful! I cried all the way home from the airport when Nathaniel picked me up. I am going to have to go through some intense therapy before I ever travel alone with a child/children again. :) JK
(kind of)
Post a Comment