Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 10: Burbank, CA to HOME!!!!

It is ELLEN day and I was so so excited!
We checked out of our hotel and got down to the WB studios.Can you tell I am super duper excited!
Taking pictures around the WB studios we had time to waste before I had to wait in line for our audience numbers.
Finally was able to get in line and get our numbers. We got 16 and 17! Woot Woot!!!
We had to wait for a good like 3 hours at least. And then they gradually shuffled us back to the studio and got us seated. It was so much fun. They got us up to dance or a good 30 minutes prior to the show. The stage and everything is so much smaller. We were in the lucky row that she would dance down. Some of the producers came to tell us not to touch her. Duh!
I grabbed these from the TV when I watched it the next day.
It was so much fun. I love her!

Woot Woot!
We made it to the 999th show....one away from the big 1000th. Oh well. It was so neat and I would love to do that again. The guests were Ryan Reynolds and Melissa and Joan Rivers.

We headed out of CA as soon as possible. I could not wait to be home.
I love AZ. so so much! I don't think I could ever live away from here.

Photobucket

10 comments:

Alyssa said...

OH MY GOSH, YOU SAW ELLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im DYING with jealousy right now!!!!!

● C E L I N A ● said...

Oh was it amazing? I've always wanted to go to a show.

One of my buddies went, and she was a little dissappointed, which made me sad.

I used to dream of going to the price is right...If only Bob was still there.

Natalia said...

How fun! I LOVE Ellen but I have never been and I am about 5minutes away from Burbank!!!!

Looks like you had a good time !!!!

BTW-thnaks for the follow:)

Jessica/Patrick said...

Ellen AND Ryan Reynolds...LUCKY YOU!!!

Lesley said...

Thanks for stopping by Krissa! I too LOVE Ellen.

Stacey said...

How fun! That's great you were able to go!

teamBoo said...

so glad you stopped by...

looove your bangs! ;)

☂niki. said...

i LOVE ellen!

i've always wanted to go to her show.

only i imagine myself being interviewed by her, not just in the crowd;/

Micaela said...

O.M.G YOU LUCKY LUCKY GIRL!!!

as i write this, I'm watching Ellen RIGHT NOW. I have ALWAYS been a fan of her, before her coming out, during her television show. I LOVE HER. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER. I think she is one of the world's greatest human beings and her fans are unlike any others... she's SO much more genuine than Oprah and I call Oprah my shero! seriously, my love is deep.

So i am JEALOUS! JEALOUS!!! i wish i had known you were going on her show so i could have watched you! i watched that one while at work too :) Ryan Reynolds, you LUCKY LUCKY GIRL!!! ahhhh i'm sooo jealous! so cool! xo

Walters Family said...

Awesome, totally AWESOME!! You are dang cute, Girl!