Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend Update

I really had a nice weekend. Friday my Mom and I did that darn mountain again. It was quite windy! I was so glad that the wind was helping us up that mountain rather than going against us. It was nice. We ran ALL THE WAY down the mountain. We ran at random points on the way home as well. It shaved a good 15 minutes off of our time. Friday night I went to dinner with a friend. It was so nice. We ate and talked for awhile! I loved learning more about her. I went home and watched Marly & Me. Umm...have you seen it? So good...definitely a tear jerker!

Saturday was General Conference and then Saturday night I went to a meeting with my Mom and Sheryl about our Havasupai trip in May. I will say I was scared and overwhelmed at the beginning of that meeting. But now I am super excited and can't wait to go. It will be a once in a lifetime experience. (More on Havasupai later) Later we watched Wolverine...and oh that is a good movie. I can not wait for that to come out in theaters! And then we watched the rest of Conference today! A very nice weekend indeed!

Oh and I made cake balls...ever heard of them?...I posted about it over at Oh Snap!

Photobucket

4 comments:

heather said...

That Havasupai hike is something I've always really wanted to do. THAT would be a good goal to work towards -eh??

Jan said...

I have never heard of cake balls. Do share sometime. They sound really cool.

Hiking sounds fun. Glad you had a super weekend Krissa.

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

Just found your blog through April's and wanted to say hi!

Vallier's said...

hey girl

i Have hiked havasupi twice and it is beautiful definitely enjoy every minute of it you will never see anything like it again. The LDS church that is down there i got the pleasure of helping to build and to bear my testimony in it. Definitely a experience i will never forget to bad a exboyfriend took me LOL. I hope you have fun and bring lots of film and water