Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend Update

This weekend was so much fun! Mom and I did the mountain Friday. The weather was beautiful. I got new shoes to break in for Havasupai and my legs were so sore. I was glad to get that mountain done! I talked Callie into coming down early so we could hang out. She came Friday and we had fun shopping and talking. We watched 7 Pounds...Good movie. Will Smith did a great job. Randon came Saturday... we thought it would be fun to go to Peter Piper Pizza as a family. It was a ton of fun.
Me, Shaylee, Callie, and Tylon playing some games

So with the tickets we won we got some fun toys. The guy behind the ticket counter was super nice and just kinda gave us some stuff. We got some coll mustaches, glasses and I got a little green piggy bank.

Tylon and I rocking our staches

Here is most of the crew sportin our stuff
Callie and I looking beautiful

Love the mustache

I think I like this one more...

Easter was so nice. We have church early (8 am). Tylon was in the ward choir and they did their Easter Cantata. We did our traditional lunch of cracker sandwiches with hard boiled eggs, ham, cheese, pickles, ect. So good...I love that tradition. The Easter bunny brought some amazing baskets. After our Sunday naps we did our Easter Dinner.

Here I am with my basket. Callie did my hair in a side messy bun. I loved it. I will learn how to do that on myself.

More pictures to come from Callie's camera!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Jessica Bright said...

What??? 7 pounds was a "hard" movie. I was trying not to pay too much attention during the movie, you know so that I won't cry...I stinkin' cried my brains out!!!!

deb@virginia blue said...

Look how much fun you had!!

Easter was relatively quiet here...but it was still nice.

LOVE the messy side-bun! My daughter wears her hair like that sometimes and it looks FABULOUS =)

A "cheery" disposition said...

Haha love the mustaches! You also have such pretty color eyes.

Audrey Jean said...

You are looking so good!! :)
I totally cried at the movie 7 pounds. You look like you had a blast; I am so digging the mustache look. Ha!

P.S. Thank you!!!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

Looks like such a fun time! Love the mustaches!