Friday, Mom and I did that mountain. It was good. I have learned I do not dread doing that mountain so much, I dread when we run at different spots on the way home. Hopefully that will get better. We went and got pedicures and got some last minute things for my trip.
Saturday I dragged my mom with me to clean Phoebe (my car), we got here all vacuumed out and spiffed up. I went over to Samantha and Sean's new house. It is so cute! I enjoyed talking with her and her sister for a few hours. My best friend from High School, Stacey, flew in for her brother's homecoming and I was able to go visit her. It was so good to see her and her daughter. We went to Sonic like old times and chatted for a couple hours. It was really nice.
Today I am finishing packing up. I am taking a lot of stuff, but I don't really care. We have the room so why not. I am super excited to go. Hopefully I will get a chance to hop on here and blog about our adventures.






No comments:
Post a Comment