Thursday, April 2, 2009

♥ Thankful Thursday ♥

♥ I am grateful for the oppurtunity we have to listen to General Conference. I am really looking forward to the talks that are coming up this weekend.♥

♥ I am grateful for my mom who listens to me when I am frustrated. Who gives advice. Who understands. Who is always there. ♥

♥ I am grateful it is April. Which means vacation is coming. I need it badly! ♥

♥ I am grateful for my Dad. He is so selfless. For example, he knows I have had this thing for Reeses lately. And he knows I love them frozen. He is always sure that they are stocked in the freezer. ♥

2 comments:

deb@virginia blue said...

So sweet...

As I've been struggling with posting lately, you may have just inspired me to do a "thankful" post myself =)

Swasey family said...

im soo excited for confrence too.I never used to like it.but I really cant wait!!