Friday, April 17, 2009
Snappy-Button-Ruffle Shirt Friday
Friday is obviously my favorite day of the week. It's the last day of the work week. And the rest of the weekend is in sight and ready to begin. I always wear my favorite shirt to work. My most comfortable. Lately it has been my purple ruffle shirt. One of my friends says its his favorite shirt and he caught on that I wear it every Friday. So yesterday, he decided he should have a shirt too and officially declared Fridays as Snappy-Button-Ruffle shirt Friday. That made me laugh. I am glad he has joined in the festivities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That sounds like one fun co-worker. :)
That is funny! Friday's are my casual jean/t-shirt day... love them. What a fun snappy club name though!
haha I usually find a shirt or something that I love that I want to wear all the time!
Post a Comment