Mr. & Mrs. Smith
John Smith: Hiya, stranger.
Jane Smith: Hiya back.
John Smith: [angry that Benjamin had blown their cover] You burn the picture after you get the assignment! It's the first thing you learn!Benjamin: Oh, I must have missed that day. Just like you missed the one about not marrying the enemy.
Eddie: This broad is not your wife, she's the enemy.John Smith: She tried to kill me.
Eddie: They all try to kill you. Slowly, painfully, cripplingly, and then wham. They hurt you. How you going to handle it?
John Smith: [grabs assault rifle] I'm going to borrow this.
Eddie: I like where your head's at, man.
Marriage Counselor: Marriage.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mom #1: Eddie?
Eddie: [shouts] Mom! We are on high alert here. I almost killed you right then! You do not even realize!
Mom #1: [pause] Never mind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jane Smith: My parents died when I was five. I'm an orphan.
John Smith: Who was that kind fellow who gave you away at our wedding?
Jane Smith: Paid actor.
John Smith: I said, I said I saw your dad on "Fantasy Island"!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Smith: How many? Ok... I'll go first, then. I don't keep exact count, but I'd say, uh, high 50s, low 60s. I mean, I know I've been around the block an all, but...
Jane Smith: 312.
John Smith: What? How?
Jane Smith: Some were two at a time.






3 comments:
Haha gosh I love that movie!
That was just on TV yesterday! Actually a pretty great movie!
I haven't seen this in a long time but I like that last one! funny!
Post a Comment