Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Last night's Biggest Loser

My heart was breaking as I watched Biggest Loser last night. Did you see it? It was makeover week. They all looked amazing. They had a member of their family their to surprise them. I have been a huge fan of the brown team since the show started. I think its because the son Mike, his personality reminds me so much of my little brother. So when Mike came out and his brother who is 17 and morbidly obese saw him he started to cry. My heart broke as I saw the look on his face and how he just wished he could lose the weight like his brother and Dad have. My heart broke as he said with tears coming down that, 'he was the big one now.' My heart goes out to him. I know how he feels. That feeling is the worst. Its painful when some of the closest people around you are shedding weight and for you its just not coming off. At the point that I decided to have surgery I had reached rock bottom. I hope that Mike's brother Max will be able to get the help he needs. He is only 17 and he has so much of his life to live.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Amy B said...

Wow I had the same thoughts...It broke my heart. He looked beaten and sad. I wanted to hug him and promise him it would be okay...I just hope it is.

heather said...

Oh me too me too! I just wanted to hug that kid. I don't even know him, but I just love him and I hope the best for him. He's so sweet. And Mike is a sweetheart and a half. He truly never thinks of himself first. He's always looking out for someone else and how cool is that? Good, good kid.

As for Ron, I liked him at first 'cause his beard kinda reminded me of your dad, and I like your dad but then... well, now he just is really annoying to me. Sorry 'bout that.

Walters Family said...

My heart just hurt for his brother Max. Weight loss comes with a lot of hard work... a lot. It is not something you can just wish hard enough for. It is so hard feeling you are the biggest in the family and for years I thought I would be the last fat person on earth. I hope they will help Max when they get back home... motivate him in a possitive way... work along side him.
Yes, the brown dad did remind me of Larry at first too, but then he is just.... mean, I think. Mike still reminds me of Tylon. Cute kid.

Shelby Lou said...

thanks for commenting on my blog! I look forward to being bloggy friends with you! :D

Ty & Shay Nansel said...

LOVED the biggest loser last night. Such a rewarding night for all there hard work. Sad also about Laura having that hip fracture, she wasn't my favorite ( she whined to much) but it still stinks that she had to go out that way! go biggest loser! love that show!!