Thursday, April 16, 2009
Eye Mask
I have an eye mask I wear to bed. I never thought I would use one of those. Since I got it from Chels for christmas I have used it almost every night. I love it. Due to yesterdays hair do I am wondering if it is really benefiting me. I woke up and my bangs were sticking straight up. Yesterday was the first time I wore my bangs pinned back to work since I got them. In the middle of the night the eye mask must have slipped up and therefore gave me a nice new do. Now I would have taken a pitcture but at 4 am my brain is not quite functioning. All I ask my dear eye mask is that you do not do that again. Thank You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
man. that would have been a great picture moment!! :)
LOL sorry that's just way too funny! I have an eye mask too, but I don't have bangs, and mine does the same thing too! Gotta love bobby-pins! :)
haha too funny!
Post a Comment