Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Update!

Oh my, the weekend seemed to go by way to fast... Don't you agree?
Friday I went over to Chelsea's as she was babysitting for some family friends. We had pizza and watched Twilight. It was a nice, mellow evening.
Saturday, my mom and I went to Kohl's I finally found some new shirts, I have been in desperate need of some new clothes. I hope they last awhile. We then did the mountain. I think that was my best take yet on that mountain. I am so glad when that is over with. Saturday night we had a bit of a girls night. Chelsea, Suzie, Natalie, Samantha, and I got together at Sam's and just had a fun night talking and eating some chocolate fondue stuff. I definitely think we need to do that more often. Those girls are amazing. I love spending time with them!
It was a nice weekend overall. It just went by so fast. I am REALLY looking forward to my vacation in 22 days. I can not wait!(this is actually from Tylon's birthday when we all did the mountain)

4 comments:

heather said...

Weekends really do just speed by!

queenbee4 said...

I'm of the opinion that the work week should be 2 days and the weekend should be 5. Who made this schedule anyway? Prolly some dude.

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Hey! Yeah Saturday night was way fun! We'll have to do it again sometime!

Susie said...

Weekends last a millasecond! I try to enjoy them while I can.