Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I am freaking out...
and it is my own blasted fault. I am supposed to be getting in about 70 grams of protein a day and since I am not at the point where I can eat those 70 grams in my food I have to drink protein drinks. Can I tell you I absolutely HATE drinking these drinks. The thought of it along makes me gag. I have had a hard time doing it. So, I am noticing that my hair is falling out. not like chunks but more than usual. And. I. Am. FREAKING. Out!!!! I just downed 50 grams worth of protein drinks. So now I am just praying that the rest of these hair follicles will be kind and stay attached. I love my hair and I do not want to lose anymore. I am going to be good. I have too.... {tear}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I've tried those protein drinks too. Some of 'em aren't that bad -but maybe it is just my freakish tongue again. When you cut out sugar from your diet, your tastes change quite a lot. So a lot of times when I think something is GOOD, every one else is like blecgh. SO?
But good luck with sucking those down when you hate 'em. It'll be worth it in the end right?
Post a Comment