Friday started off in the worst possible way. This is what I encountered on the way to work. Yes. I saw her body just laying in the HOV lane. The accident happened maybe 7-10 cars in front of me. I always drive in the HOV lane so I had to get over in the other lane and the body was right there. Disturbing. And extremely sad. I really hope they figure out what happened.
Saturday was a busy day! That morning Chelsea and I went over to Samantha and Sean's new house and helped them paint. It was fun and I love just being with them. They are great people! I am so very grateful to have them as friends. I am so excited for their new house. I am also excited to start working on her diaper cake as they found out the sex of the baby. We then had a baptism that afternoon. The YSA's sang a special musical number. Chelsea then took me to Potato Barn. That place is amazing! Such cute furniture. I got a mirror. That evening we went to the mall to go to Borders. On the way home we stopped by Chelsea's condo that is in the process of being built. They sure got it up fast. We walked up the stairs and snapped some pics.
In the doorway of Chelsea's condo...
Saturday was a busy day! That morning Chelsea and I went over to Samantha and Sean's new house and helped them paint. It was fun and I love just being with them. They are great people! I am so very grateful to have them as friends. I am so excited for their new house. I am also excited to start working on her diaper cake as they found out the sex of the baby. We then had a baptism that afternoon. The YSA's sang a special musical number. Chelsea then took me to Potato Barn. That place is amazing! Such cute furniture. I got a mirror. That evening we went to the mall to go to Borders. On the way home we stopped by Chelsea's condo that is in the process of being built. They sure got it up fast. We walked up the stairs and snapped some pics.






4 comments:
That is a sad story.
Looks like a nice place, once it's completely built. :)
woah woah woah....Samantha is pregnant?!? How am i the last to know?!!!! What is she having? When is she due?
Yeah...she is 4 months along. She just found out that she is having a boy. I think she is due in July...
How fun is THAT going to be???
Post a Comment