Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

"Joy and happiness are born of gratitude."
- Gordon T. Watts

I have decided to start this little segment in order to express my gratitude for various happenings in my life.
♥ I am grateful for my brother who so kindly changed my bike tire. I asked him yesterday if he would mind helping me change it (I don't know that I have ever changed a bike tire on my own. About time I learn right.) He was more than willing to help me do this. When I came home from work he had already done it. I am so grateful for that. And yes, someday I will learn how to do it on my own.♥
♥ I am grateful there is not a lot of good TV on Wednesday night. I got to bed at 8:30. It was nice to get to bed earlier than usual. I am in need of sleep, big time.♥
♥ I am grateful I am single and I am more grateful that I understand why I am. (More to come on this later) ♥
♥ I am grateful for the scriptures. I am working on reading them everyday. My mom is an amazing example of this and I truly appreciate it. I am grateful for the instant comfort and peace I feel when I read them.♥

3 comments:

heather said...

Love it.

Swasey family said...

Thank you for sharing thats so special.The scriptures are such amazing things!

Walters Family said...

I am grateful for YOU and the wonderful example you are to me in so many ways. I am grateful for the many times you help me... even if it is to kick my butt! I love you! Love, Mom