Saturday night was Girls Night Out. My mom's friends had gotten her tickets for Christmas to see the King & I. And the day finally came. I was super excited. We met up with everyone at Mi amigos for some delicious dinner before the show. I had never been to Hale Theater before and absolutely loved it. I do not think there was a bad seat in the house. Half of us were front row. It was Fantastic. I really do love musicals and I love going to shows. I am so glad we were able to go I had so much fun... And I can not wait to see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. My all time favorite!
Yes, our feet. We were all wearing black flats with bows.
Mom, Grandma, Me, and Callie
Erin, Mom, Grandma, Callie, Me, Sheryl, Allison, Olga
I think we had TOO much fun...These girls are a riot!
Callie and I with the King and Anna
I think we had TOO much fun...These girls are a riot!
The cast was fantastic. The King did such a great job!






2 comments:
Oh WOW!! What an experience! Someday I'll see a show.
We had a GREAT time! I loved it and absolutely loved the company! What great memories! It was awesome! Love ya!
Post a Comment