Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend Update

I had a longer weekend than normal. I had Friday off work. Friday was Ty's birthday. My mom and I decided to do the mountain and we drug Tylon and Zach along. I had the hardest time, ever. I seriously just wanted to crash. It was very difficult. We watched Australia (fairly good movie, just a bit too long) and then of course we went to Walmart at midnight to pick up Twilight. I would much rather go to Walmart at night than to go during a Saturday. Then watched Twilight, of course.

Saturday morning I had a stake YSA service project at Camp LoMia up in Pine. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work as not many people showed up. It was really great though we had a good time.
So now it is Sunday night and I wanted to cry this morning at the thought of tomorrow being Monday. I really want a weekend where I have no worries. Nothing to do. No homework. Maybe I can do that sometime soon. I hope!

4 comments:

Karies place said...

Looks like you had fun anyways. :)

heather said...

L-O-M-I-A!

Oh, good, good memories for me there at that camp. :)

susette said...

YOu're so cute! Looks like you had fun and made the best of it anyway.

Walters Family said...

You are having way too much fun to be working! You are dang cute, girl!!! We had a great time doing the mountain (although it was HOT outside) and watching the boys play in the pool. You are so photogetic (sp?) no matter what you do!