Chelsea and I went to dinner with a new friend to the Cheesecake Factory. Um..Delicious. I love their orange chicken. My favorite. We got home just in time for Randon and Callie to arrive. We just hung out. It was so nice.
Saturday was a blast. We went with Callie to visit her cousin who just had her second set of twins. They were so cute! I loved holding them!
We had a GNO and saw the King and I. I had so much fun. Those girls are so fun! After arriving home we stayed up late and talked. I love being with family and talking. Love it!
It was a great weekend, I really had a ton of fun!
It always goes by way to fast. But I am looking forward to having Friday off...Hopefully it will come fast!






4 comments:
Ahh what sweet precious babies! I so LOVE holding babies. I find them all the time in church lol.
Krissa Walters, hey girl! Love the picture! So cute! You and your mom are so beautiful!! I am coming for Richard's homecoming next month! We'll have to meet up! I'll talk to you later!
Oh what cute little babies!
They are such cute babies and they felt so good in your arms. I am glad that I got to go with you and Callie. It was great!
Post a Comment