♥ For my brother. I am grateful he did not work yesterday. He showed me how to change my flat tire. And when I was half way through my bike ride and had problems with my tire he came out and fixed the problem. I am grateful for his willingness to help. ♥
♥ I am grateful for my calling. I am in nursery. And I love it. I will admit at first I really was not excited about being in there. I had a hard time adjusting to being with little kids instead of grownups. But now I absolutely love being there. I love those kids. They are great! I have been in there now for almost 2 years I think. ♥
♥ I am so very grateful for my Mom. I don't think I can express this enough. She is my best friend. And I realize how lucky I am to have her in my life. She is amazing. I am so grateful for her and her example. ♥
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Feel free to leave this as a comment on my "something good happened" blog and I will post it. That is if you like. :)
I don't know who is more grateful for who. It is so nice having a daughter as a friend. I am truly blessed to have you!
Post a Comment