Thursday, March 12, 2009

♥Thankful Thursday♥

A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. . . . It is a foundation for the development of such virtues as prayer, faith, courage, contentment, happiness, love, and well-being. - James E. Faust

♥ I am grateful that winter weather has come to an end. I have such dry skin during the winter it drives me crazy! I go through so much VS body butter it is crazy. ♥

♥ I am grateful for those random moments when we are all sitting on the back proch talking about some of the most random things. That feeling of just being and hanging with the family are some of the best moments.♥

♥ I am grateful for the fact that my Abnormal Psychology class is being instructed by the same professor. I am pretty sure I still have all the assignments, meaning I can just spruce those up and I am good to go. ♥

1 comment:

Karies place said...

Hey, you need to post some of the good thoughts on my "something good happened" blog. Those are good thoughts.