Thursday, March 12, 2009

Movie Quote Friday!

Duke: [Using one of Viola's tampons after getting into a fight with Justin at the carnival] Oh, yeah, I uh, borrowed one of your... yeah... and you're right, they really do work.
Viola: Oh my god you're hurt...
[clears throat]
Viola: I mean, suck it up, be a man and rub some dirt on it
Duke: Okay, I'll rub some dirt in it...


Toby: [talking about Eunice] She's got a little somethin' somethin'.
Andrew: Yeah... asthma and headgear.

Viola: So, what brings you here?
Duke: Well, a few days ago I kissed this girl at a kissing booth. And now, I just can't seem to stop thinking about it.
Viola: Neither can she.
Duke: Plus, I miss my roommate. I really liked him.
Viola: Well, he's right in here.
[pointing to her heart]
Viola: . Listen, I know I should have told you who I was, but I was afraid. I'm Sorry.
Duke: Well, you know maybe if I had know you were a girl, we wouldn't have talked like we did, and got to know each other the same way. And that would've been a shame.
Viola: Just so you know, everything you told me when I was a guy, just made me like you so much more as a girl.
Duke: Ok, but just from here on in, everything would just be alot easier if you stayed a girl.

4 comments:

Mrs. Realife said...

I loved this movie :) It made me laugh reading through it!

Happy Friday!

Jessica/Patrick said...

I've been waiting for you to post this movie for movie quote Friday!! I was gonna request it, but that seemed kind of selfish...
But today all my dreams came true!

Krissa said...

Jess: haha....i totally accept requests :)

Mandee lost her individuality. said...

ha. I friggin love that movie and every line in it.