Friday, March 20, 2009

Ferris Wheel


Dearest Future Husband,
I have a realized something. The last week on my way to work I have seen this Ferris wheel all lit up. It makes me happy. And I have realized I love Ferris wheels. I am not entirely sure why. Maybe because your up and secluded from everyone and its just us. Taking on the world. Together. Will you take me on a Ferris wheel every now and then. I would love it! I hope your not scared of them.
xoxo,
Your Future Wife

3 comments:

deb@virginia blue said...

So sweet!

Would you believe me if I told you I've NEVER been on a Ferris Wheel??

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Holy Crap. That's the cutest thing.

heather said...

There is something dang romantic about those things, huh.

AND P.S. I totally recommend boys from small towns who have little county fairs, because little county fairs have the best farris wheels. They're very cozy. Totally different then the ones at the AZ state fair, with the glass and the 13 other people jammed in there with you.