"Sometimes, there are things in our life that aren’t meant to stay. Sometimes, change may not be what we want. Sometimes, change is exactly what we need. And sometimes, saying goodbye is the hardest thing you think you’ll ever have to do, but sometimes, saying hello again is the thing that breaks you down and makes you more vulnerable than you ever thought possible. Sometimes, change is too much to bear. but most of the time, change is the only thing saving your life.”
I am going to be honest. Change scares me.
I am not entirely sure why.
I think its that fear of the unknown.
In a song this morning I heard, that the only thing that is certain is uncertainty.
My goal is to be more willing and accepting of change.






5 comments:
For sure tough. Good luck. You've got all kinds of changes in your near future huh. Namely graduation!! :) Right?
Counselors use the term "Transition Crisis" when people are going through transition times -- Don't think you're not normal for being afraid of change... we all go through it -- The beauty of change is we come out the other side with all kinds of new "tools" for life and we didn't even realize we were learning them...
I think I suffer from the opposite problem...
the fear of things always staying the same.
Ok... I could of passed that down to you too. I say its "changeaphobia" (if that's a word). I am with you on change.. it is scary but a lot of times it is necessary. It gives you growth.
I don't mind change sometimes, but it depends on what it is. :)
Post a Comment