… No more GPT for me. Something worse. Something much worse. Yeah. I might be a bit dramatic but really. Long story short…my trainer was pulled off of GPT, me = not happy, sent an email to head honchos. And now my trainer is doing his own thing, a boot camp. My first class was Monday. I wanted to cry. I thought GPT was bad. This was worse. Much worse. Anyone wanna come do it with me???
…They blocked Pandora here at work. Which was my first clue it was going to be a bad day. And I did not finish syncing my phone so no music on my phone. Plus working additional hours today. Then boot camp. It can always be worse. I gotta think positive...
… I used to play Diablo. You know the computer game. I completely forgot until I was talking with Jessica & Patrick. Then it all came back. I was obsessed with it. How did I forget?
… Netflix on my phone. Genius. I can watch Spongebob, boom, like that. I love it.
… I have never been to the State Fair. I am determined to go this year. It’s a goal.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
I almost feel guilty about not going to Boot Camp with you. But then I remember how you text me saying you were literally crying after it was over and my guilty is gone. Probably soaked up by your tears.
No music all day?! I should just call and sing songs to your voice mail!
HAHAH!! Diablo nerd! oh wait...it's my husband who is up playing it till 1am on the weekends.
You've never been to the state fair?!?! If we go this year, you go with us. THE END. And yes we will get a foot long corn dog on a stick. And yes I will eat it all. And then ask you to point me in the direction of the nearest funnel cake. It is the State Fair way of life. Wear stretchy pants.
I'd go to boot camp with you!! You'd probably kick my butt : )
I hate when work blocks stuff.. my works blocks EVERYTHING, except blogger. I might go insane if they ever blocked my blog friends like you. : )
HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!
by the way, I did my own TRUTH IS on my blog today... I look forward to reading yours every week!!
Truth is.. I love you Krissa Walters, and I hope your Wednesday ends fabulously. ♥
PS, of all things, SpongeBob. You are freaking fantastic.
oh i am a huge fan of state fairs! please do go and have fried food and funnel cake and takes lots of pics for me?! :)
max is in love that his phone can do netflix too and i must admit, that is one thing my trusty blackberry has failed me on.
and i second Belen's truth! xo
I went to the state fair like 2 times and it was with my school cuz I was singing there. It was SO much fun and I totally want to go again soon. You must experience those crazy carnies, lol!!
pandora blocked is definitely a sign of a bad day!
Post a Comment