Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Truth Is...


…In church the other week we were singing a hymn. I noticed that there were "quotation" marks around certain words and phrases in the song. I asked my family how you are supposed to sing those words/phrases. Are they sung any different? Why the quotation marks? We proceeded to do air “quotation marks” when we sang those words/phrases through the rest of the hymn.

…In general, I'm NOT a fan of others touching my face. Especially if you are someone I don’t really know. We were playing Ultimate Frisbee last night and some of the guys thought it was funny to put their nasty sweaty hands in our faces…nope. Not a fan!

…I buy movies and books that I hear are really good. The problem is I don’t watch/read them. Don’t really know why. Not enough time maybe.

... I have never worn a dress or skirt to work. Not sure I ever will.

... I am loving my Joshua Radin Pandora station right now.

... Oh yeah.... Down East Basics was having a HUGE swim sale. I finally bought a swim top (or 3) ...just in time for summer to be over. But hey, I will be prepared for next year.


{I kinda think you should PLAY along!}

5 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

I dont like people touching my face either... So crazy you never worn a dress or skirt to work!!

As for questions you asked me: no, Im still undergrad senior year, not going to grad school right away Are you working in the psych field?

Erin Cox said...

Hmmmmm i just might play along!! I have a few "truths" i could share... oh, there go the quotation marks!! haha that one is too funny.. i would wonder how to sing that too :)

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

Bree said...

I can not stand that certain someone who touched our faces!! Made me so mad!

Anonymous said...

My kids are the only ones I can realy tollerate touching my face. I really like Down East Basics!!!

Austin and Whitney Cooley said...

I'm thinking about playing along... I LOVE reading your Wednesday posts :-)