Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend Update


yeah....I know... I am a bit behind on this....
maybe I am in denial that the weekend went by too fast...maybe
this weekend included:
*Friday off *Visiting with Samantha & Ethan *Miamigo's *Deseret Book *Target *Volume 2 of Glee! *Hanging pictures with my Mom. (YAY for a laser level) *Jessica's for some Preston time! *DSW with Jessica *Ulta for a free hair dryer *Cheesecake Factory (note to self, if you order an appetizer you wont eat your dinner) *Half of a Frozen Cheesecake *Spongebob on my phone (thank you Netflix) * (cough) Alarm not going off in time for Bootcamp *ALLERGIES *Target (yes, again) *Famous Footwear *NEW Heels (yes, they contain a bow) *Baptism for a primary kid *Choir Practice *Fireside with an Apostle *Meeting said Apostle *CiCi's Pizza with friends *Mac N'Cheese Pizza *Stake Conference *Choir singing *Ummm being asked last minute to share my testimony at conference in front of hundered of people. *NAP *Game Night * Getting to bed way to late for a Sunday.
I am pretty sure I am forgetting stuff that happened.
But its now Tuesday!
& today marks the return of Glee!
HOORAY!

No comments: