
PACKING & MOVING!!!!
Lots and lots of packing and moving... oh and cleaning.
But we are in the new place and most things are put away and settled thanks to my mom.
She is great!!!
We are so so grateful for all those people who came and helped.
But we are in the new place and most things are put away and settled thanks to my mom.
She is great!!!
We are so so grateful for all those people who came and helped.
Could not have done it without you!!!
Thank heavens for the 3 day weekend!
Happy Monday!
Thank heavens for the 3 day weekend!
Happy Monday!






3 comments:
long time no see! glad to see an update sis
I bet it's such a relief for it to be over. Plus you get a short week this week and a good weekend coming up!!
I hate moving haha! Well I take that back, I hate moving all the stuff but love unpacking it all in a new place. Good luck with the unpacking!
Post a Comment