Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Truth Is...

….ummm….the truth is I can’t think of any truths. My mind is not with me today… (and 5 hours have passed since this began…)

…it hasn’t been the best day. I have 3 more hours of work to go. Then boot camp. My stomach doesn’t want stuff in it. (dear body, you will need food/water for boot camp tonight, or else I wont survive)

… I am not a touchy feely person. I flinch when guys touch my arm or I pull away (don’t ask why…I don’t know and I hate that I do it…I don’t realize it till later). And I am definitely not good with the whole flirty touch them thing. My sis-in-law is trying to help me with this…but you can’t really practice it… I am at least aware of this… I am working on it.

….I am pretty picky about my pajama pants… my favorite come from Old Navy…

…okay….these are dull… I am going to work on taking note this week of truths. Because I did think of some throughout the week…but guess what… I didn’t write them down…because who thought that they would be able to remember them. Guess who was wrong?!?!

{Play along…What are your truths?}

3 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

I'm trying so so hard to think of the truth you thought of at cheesecake factory.....was it 1/2 of a hole or the boyfriend breaking up with the sister? Or something......
I don't think i own a pair of pajama pants from old navy. but then again i prefer shorts to pants.

Erin Cox said...

Old Navy PJs are sooooo cute and comfy!! I also love Target's PJs too... they have all the fun prints!!

Sooooooo Biggest loser??? Thoughts??

: )

Alyssa said...

soooooooooo you are trying to change yourself and your personal boundaries? that seems a bit strange. if you are not a touchy person then you are just not.
no changing to impress people miss krissa, you are great how you are and dont have to change little things!! not everyone likes to be touched, such is life!